For most cameras you should go to your settings. Sometimes it is necessary to first change the setting from PAL to NTSC. In general, you can choose between 25 and 50 fps in PAL and 30 and 60 in NTSC.
How does this work with a DJI Osmo?
- Pair your DJI Osmo with the DJI GO app
- Make sure you’ve selected the video mode. Switch mode by pressing on the foto/camera icon in the left upper corner.
- Make sure the icon below is set on ‘auto’ instead of ‘slow motion’
- Click on settings button right below to change your settings
- Click on ‘camera’
- Make sure you’ve selected in ‘video standard’ NTSC
- Make sure you’ve selected in ‘video format’ MP4
- Click on video resolution and use the following settings: 1080p 30fps
- Click on “done” to save your settings